Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Triathablog!

There's no challenge like the Masquerade Challenge ... and no morning like Christmas to frighten all your neighbors.



Last week, I wrote my sister and asked her to make me a pair of her famous elf shoes. She not only agreed, but she said she'd run with me ... which made running in costume less embarrassing ... kind of. Here she is this morning, fitting the shoes for me.



We're set to go! The sooner we get back, the sooner we get to attack our presents. And, yes, our skirts are made from old tablecloths I took from Starbucks.



Surprise! My grandparents got wind of our Triathadventure and joined us on scooters ... with their Santa hats! (They also mortified us by making us deliver homemade bread to their neighbors while still in costume, but that was later.)



Our triumphant return! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i hate you and elisa both.

i mean ... how cute.